FE Review Course
Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Review Course
Developed for the Civil and Environmental Exams.
Taught by FIU faculty, the FE Review Course is designed to provide an in-depth study of the topics covered in the computer-based FE exam. This team-taught, twelve-week course is offered in spring and fall at the FIU Engineering Center in Miami, with lecture videos available online for review in spring, summer and fall.
- Courses are offered at the FIU Engineering Center in Miami or online via FEEDS
- Civil and Environmental students will receive separate lectures to better accommodate their field
- Focused lectures and preparation strategies including two mock FE diagnostic exams
- Lecture notes and solved problems will be provided
- Instruction session on the use of FE-approved calculators
We are so sure of the quality of our review course that we GUARANTEE, if you attend every class, YOU WILL PASS THE EXAM. If you don’t, you can repeat the course at no cost!
FIU offers the course only, the exams are not offered at our facility. Visit NCEES for more information.
The FE, computer-based exam, is administered year-round in testing windows at NCEES-approved Pearson VUE test centers.