Sept. 9 -Oct. 28
Wed., 7 P.M. – 9:45 P.M.
FIU’s Lean Construction Certification transforms participants into effective Lean practitioners who drive efficiency in their construction projects by improving design, trade contractor relationships, communication, scope definition, coordination, cost and schedule performance.
Lean Construction participants will learn a “production management-based approach to project delivery” with tools and techniques specifically customized for the construction industry:
- Inventory reduction
- Cost Reduction
Program Tuition and Schedule
Please click on the section title below to expand the section.
13 consecutive weekly classes
- Course manual
- Certificate of completion
The tuition for Lean Construction is one-time flat rate fee of $1,650
Certificate of Completion Awarded after attending all course dates, complete all assigned coursework and in-class activities.
This 40-hour certification will provide the know-how to execute construction projects using lean principles.
- Lean construction planning
- Value stream
- Smooth flow of value added activities / JIT
- Repetitive tasks / Non repetitive tasks / Takt time
- Waste Reduction
- Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Logistic Management
- Visual Management / KPIs
- Quality and Safety in the construction site
- Provides the know-how to execute construction projects using lean principles
- Our team of instructors incorporates their real-world experiences & makes this dynamic certification interactive & enlightening
- Using presentations, group interactions, videos, and student guides, they will make the connection between theory and practical business reality