This is a complete review and preparation for the Business and Finance Exam and the Contract Administration and Project Management Exam. There will be a book by book comprehensive review of technical concepts and principles. Students will learn how to review, tab, and highlight all reference books and codes. Exam-taking strategies, skills, and techniques will be taught. The class will work on a practice exam, complete with a review and discussion of the questions and answers. Students will be taught how to approach questions, how to solve, answer, and verify the correct answer. In addition, the class will work on test-taking methods and time efficiency.
The course will concentrate on exam questions and problem solving. The topics addressed include:
- Business/Finance and Construction Math
- Problem Solving
- Fundamentals of Accounting for Construction
- Basics of Plan Reading
- Estimating and Bidding and
- Introduction to Project Costing.
Learn how to determine costs associated with scheduling projects, mobilization costs, and the utilization of the cash flow model using computer spreadsheet programs, timeline, and other methods to determine costs associated with construction projects
Program Tuition and Schedule
Please click on the section title below to expand the section.
Classes take place Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The course takes place over two (2) weeks with two (3) classes offered each week
- Registrants learn the skills needed in the business, finance, contract administration and project management areas to pass the test
- Small in-person classes with personalized attention
- Professional classroom environment is conducive to adult learning with high-tech audio visual equipment, desktop computer for each participant, internet access, and laptop connection ports in each seat
- Learn to solve technical problems and quickly find answers using the reference books
- Practice exams are included
- Fine-tune test-taking methods and time efficiency to confidently approach, solve, and verify the correct answer
Exam Topics Covered
- Business and Finance
- Contract Administration
- Project Management
- Prepare with an experienced instructor who will give you all the tools you need to pass the first time
- With focused lectures and exam strategies, you will enhance your knowledge
- Small in person class format with personalized attention