This course has not been scheduled yet. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in taking this course.
The Lean 6 Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is your first step in the Lean 6 Sigma path. It introduces you to the DMAIC process improvement methodology to “Define” opportunities for improvement, properly “Measure” and collect data to understand the gap, “Analyze” and “Improve” processes, and “Control” to guarantee the sustainability of the improvement effort.
The Yellow Belt Certification prepares you to actively participate in Continuous Improvement projects based on Lean 6 Sigma concepts, principles, tools and methodologies. Certified Lean 6 Sigma Yellow Belts demonstrate familiarity with the application of Lean 6 Sigma, being a desirable resource to every team.
Our team of instructors incorporates their real-world experiences and makes this dynamic certification interactive and relevant to any industry and function within the business. The immediate applicability of our program will help you bring your professional experience to the next level and make you a valuable and desirable resource in any business.
Our instructors make a direct conversion of the theory into a practical business application that has been tested and proven by over 20 years of experience.
As a result of this program, you will gain:
- Familiarity with tools that you can use immediately in your job or job application.
- Direct training and mentoring with active Senior Consultants with over 20 years of experience in the field.
- Opportunity to meet and interact with other professionals.
- Connection with alumni and other Lean 6 Sigma professionals by joining the EPIC Lean 6 Sigma Forum.
This certification is designed for:
- Employees of any level or function working in companies committed to or interested in the continuous improvement of its processes
- Professionals entering the job market or looking to enhance their skills and stand-out in this environment
ARE YOU A TEAM LEADER IN YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Our customized Yellow Belt Certification is a powerful spark and fuel to the Continuous Improvement culture within your organization!
This is an outstanding program to develop the team during implementation and to onboard new employees into already established programs.
Contact Us to plan your customized session!
Phone or WhatsApp: 1 (786) 380-1115
Please click on the section title below to expand the section.
September 27 – October 1 (M/W/F 6:00 P.M. to 8:40 P.M.)
$485 (Online Instructor-Led)
- Introduction to 6 Sigma and Lean Systems
- Identifying ROI Opportunities
- Define Phase | Project Charter, SIPOC, Process Map, Value Analysis, Quick Wins
- Measure Phase | Measurement Plan, Collect and Summarize accurate data
- Learning to See | Value Stream Mapping
- Analyze Phase | Stratification, Pareto, Root Cause Analysis, C&E Matrix
- Improve Phase | Kaizen, Standardized Work, 5S, Visual Workplace, Prioritize Solutions, Creating an Action Plan
- Control Phase | Key Performance Indicators, Process Audits, Control Plan, Sustaining Improvements, ROI, Closing projects
Is a Senior Business Process Improvement Consultant with EPIC Consultants in Miami, FL. Luiz is a mechanical engineer, Six Sigma Black Belt and lean management graduate at FIU. With 12 years of international experience in continuous improvement in different manufacturing and office environments, Luiz’s experience includes the application of lean manufacturing, Six Sigma and TPM tools. Before joining EPIC Consultants, Luiz worked in companies such as Unilever, Indústrias Romi, Philips and Panalpina and is currently the Corporate Relations Director at IISE Greater Miami Chapter.
Is a Senior Project Manager at EPIC Consultants in Miami, FL with extensive experience and accomplishments in directing full cycles for complex, multisite programs and initiatives for over 20 years. Johnny has led projects in manufacturing, healthcare, government, retail, aviation, banking and distribution environments. Throughout his experience, Johnny has generated operational costs reduction ranging from 15 to 40 percent and quality improvement and error reductions of 20 to 50 percent. Johnny is an adjunct professor at FIU, developing and delivering professional training in lean systems and Six Sigma since 2006.
(Instructor led online)
- Familiarity with tools that you can use immediately in your job
- Direct training and mentoring with active Senior Consultants
- Opportunity to meet and interact with other professionals
- Connection with alumni and other Lean 6 Sigma professionals
- Introduction to 6 Sigma and Lean Systems
- Define Phase | Project Charter, SIPOC, Process Map
- Measure Phase | Measurement Plan
- Analyze Phase | Stratification, Pareto, Root Cause Analysis
- Improve Phase | Prioritize Solutions, Creating an Action Plan
- Control Phase | Key Performance Indicators, Control Plan