General Contractor Exam Review Courses
|Coming Fall 2016
One day CE workshops that satisfy the 14 credit hour requirement for Florida Contractors.
Pass the Exam and Increase Your Earning Potential
Prepare for the Florida General Contractor (GC) exam with an experienced instructor who will provide the guidance and resources needed to pass the exam the first time. Focused lectures and exam preparation strategies along with a small class format combine to enhance your knowledge and give you the skills needed to pass the exam. Courses are offered at the FIU Engineering Center in Miami.
- Registrants learn the skills needed in the business, finance, contract administration and project management areas to pass the test
- Small in-person classes with personalized attention
- Professional classroom environment is conducive to adult learning with high-tech audio visual equipment, desktop computer for each participant, internet access, and laptop connection ports in each seat
- Learn to solve technical problems and quickly find answers using the reference books
- Practice exams are included
- Fine-tune test-taking methods and time efficiency to confidently approach, solve, and verify the correct answer