Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification program is for individuals looking to teach and apply Six Sigma concepts, principles, tools and methodologies. Participants demonstrate complete comprehension of the DMAIC process improvement methodology in accordance with Six Sigma principles and a thorough understanding of the application of Lean Systems in a Six Sigma project and are able to identify and eliminate non-value-added elements and activities from their process.
The FIU Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to lead Six Sigma process improvement teams, in both the manufacturing and service industries. As a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt you will be able to:
- Teach Six Sigma concepts and methodologies
- Lead cross functional process improvement teams
- Apply statistical analysis to identify and validate process improvement opportunities
- Understand project management techniques, including planning, deploying, monitoring and implementing.
- Apply Lean concepts to obtain quick wins
Our team of instructors incorporates their real-world experiences and makes this dynamic certification interactive and enlightening. Each instructor is a specialist in a particular topic, providing the class with the practical knowledge needed to implement all the theoretical concepts learned in class. Using presentations, group interactions, videos, and student guides, they will make the connection between theory and practical business reality. Our professional classroom environment is conducive to adult learning and students will learn not only how to build and lead Six Sigma teams but also how to apply lean techniques and Six Sigma tools to maintain the continuous improvement efforts.
As a result of this program, you will gain:
- A comprehensive curriculum that covers all the necessary topics required to launch your Six Sigma projects and start working with your own teams.
- Comprehensive curriculum that rivals ASQ, IIE and IQF
- Over 120 hours of classroom training and mentoring
This certification is designed for project managers, department managers, Green Belts, and other professional that would like to enhance their knowledge in process improvement and be recognized as leaders and agents of change.