Certified Information Systems Security Professional 2021
This course is designed to adequately train an individual to take the (ISC)² CISSP certification exam. Before you dive into this course, you need to have accomplished a few tasks on your own. You need to have a general understanding of IT and of security. You should have the necessary five years of full-time paid work experience (or four years if you have a college degree) in two or more of the eight domains covered by the CISSP exam. If you are qualified to take the CISSP exam according to (ISC)², then you are sufficiently prepared to use this course to study for it.
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Security Governance Through Principles and Policies
- Lesson 3: Personnel Security and Risk Management Concepts
- Lesson 4: Business Continuity Planning
- Lesson 5: Laws, Regulations, and Compliance
- Lesson 6: Cryptography and Symmetric Key Algorithms
- Lesson 7: PKI and Cryptographic Applications
- Lesson 8: Principles of Security Models, Design and Capabilities
- Lesson 9: Security Vulnerabilities, Threats, and Countermeasures
- Lesson 10: Physical Seucrity Requirements
- Lesson 11: Secure Network Architecture and Components
- Lesson 12: Secure Communications and Network Attacks
- Lesson 13: Managing Identity and Authenication
- Lesson 14: Controlling and Monitoring Access
- Lesson 15: Security Assessment and Testing
- Lesson 16: Managing Security Operations
- Lesson 17: Preventing and Responding to Incidents
- Lesson 18: Disaster Recovery Planning
- Lesson 19: Investigations and Ethics
- Lesson 20: Software Development Security
- Lesson 21: Malicious Code and Application Attacks
All necessary course materials are included.
This course prepares a student to take the (ISC)² CISSP certification exam.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended for the best experience.
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher
- Speakers / Headphones
- Microphone (Webinar / Live Online sessions)
Operating System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 (Home, Pro)
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- Latest Chrome OS
- Latest Linux Distributions
NOTE: While we understand that our courses can be viewed on Android and iPhone devices, we do not recommend the use of these devices for our courses. The size of these devices do not provide a good learning environment for students taking online or live online based courses.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Latest Google Chrome is recommended for the best experience.
- Latest Mozilla FireFox
- Latest Microsoft Edge
- Latest Apple Safari
Basic Software Requirements (These are recommendations of software to use):
- Office suite software (Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice)
- PDF reader program (Adobe Reader, FoxIt)
- Courses may require other software that is denoted in the above course outline.
- Prepare self-paced online
- Training Assessment Manager to help guide you through the process
- Affordable pricing for latest, in-demand job skills